I've started counting down. Today is 9 weeks away from W-Day, that's 63 sleeps until I'm Mrs B... WOOHOO!!!
I'm getting excited, and I just can't hide it anymore. We've worked through a number of items on the to-do list in the last week or two, which feels verrrrry good, like:
- Suits - the boys are back from Vietnam, with suits and they look swish; need to get ties
- Table decorations - dress rehearsal was successful; need to buy stuff now
- Celebrant - selected, deposit paid; need to get ceremony planner and work that out
- Party venue - booked and deposit paid; need to finalise decorations, drinks list, entertainment?
- Invitations - designed; need to print and send out (I know they're late, and I'm sorry times a million!!)
I'm also getting a little bit stressy because the to-do list is looming in the back of my mind...
But... the countdown is on. I hope you're ready!!
No comments:
Post a Comment