The wedding I adore the most so far included, amongst numerous other gorgeous things, pretty signs to show where everything was.
I want to do that to, but hadn't thought of a way to do it, until I found this post on Weddingbee - she's using recycled mirror/photo frames! There are a few little black mesh-like tables at Erskine that we can use, so they can be propped up around the place and used to hold the signs and flowers or something. What do you think?
The list of required frames (that I can think of so far) includes:
- Welcome - go upstairs to the "chapel" please (@ the entrance)
- Please take a program! (@ the doors to the "chapel")
- Hey, it's a photobooth. This is where you take awesome photos of yourself (@ the photobooth, funnily enough)
- This a Guest Book. Please sign something so we have a material memory of your attendance (@ the Guestbook table, probs at the bottom of the staircase)
- Do not touch the music (by the iPod/computer/speakers/whatever we decide to use for music)
- Drinks (@ the bar)
- Food (@ the buffet table)
- Cakes (@the buffet table)
- Toilets - <-- boys | girls -->
- There's grass outside if you want and it's not raining
No comments:
Post a Comment