Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Prepping for the return home

Greetings! 
Firstly, should helpfully point out that Save The Date's are in the mail :D Ozzies should get theirs by the end of the week, NZers by next week (they're being sent to Mother/Teia to then forward on cos it made no sense to mail them individually from here) and internationals I have no idea when yours will arrive... Thanks in a million fillion ways must go to Hannah for designing, Jake for pictures and Grant for his wonderful contribution of shopping (even though we didn't use them) and then finding cheap printers. 

Mostly, It's not long now until I've returned home, albeit briefly, and I'm excited! I am very lucky that Mother offered to pay for me to go back to Wellington for my birthday way back in August, and then I found super cheap flights - return from Brisbane to Wellington with Air New Zealand for $250!! Gotta love my obsession with signing up for every contest on the internet, hmmmm? Big yay's for www.homesweetas.com.au - Air NZ's Trans-Tasman Grab a Seat.

Very quickly, here's the plan for my lightning fast sojourn: 
  • Finalise important details like
    • Caterers
    • Photographers
    • Wholesale flowers/Florists
  • Research things like
    • Bridesmaid dresses
    • Venue for the Party
  • Catch up with
    • Parents
    • Cousins and other family
    • My best girls
    • Jake
I'm hoping that by the time I leave I'll have a caterer and photographer picked, an idea of bridesmaid dresses and whether or not we can do our own flowers. Is that too ambitious for 3 weeks time? I hope not, cos I'm getting over this stasis...


*love love love love love*
Kiwa.



No comments:

Post a Comment