
So. Like everything else I'm planning, there's AGES before the bridal shower/hen's night. But in my usual OCD nature, I simply have to search and share what I've found. And what I have found is....
The Knot's Real Weddings: Retro Bridal Shower And it's gorgeous! See the pictures? Especially the "Pimp my cupcake" idea. See, I'm not too keen on strippers and whatnot, much prefer the idea of high tea and midday/afternoon cocktails! As always, comments welcome...
Love love love love love
Kiwa.
I love the idea of a afternoon tea/cocktails! Strippers are sooo traumatising.
ReplyDeleteWhen are you thinking of coming back? I assume you will be here at least a few weeks before the big date?
Cocktails would be lovely... But of course I don't get to decide! haha
ReplyDeleteThinking will go back at least a week before the wedding and hopefully twice before that, about a couple of months apart... Obviously depends if we can get cheap-ish flights, leave and stuff.